A close friend of mine lost her sister this month. They have been on my mind a lot this week.
Videos I loved
Books I’m reading
- Grace on the Go
- This is a cool little book that has suggestions on bringing God into daily activities. My plan is to put some of my favorites into my online calendar so I get reminders via text during the day.
- The Cure
- I liked their videos enough to find out what else they have to say.
- Subversive Orthodoxy: Outlaws, Revolutionaries, and Other Christians in Disguise
- This is a really slow read. I have to go back and look up the historical figures because it doesn’t give me enough background information on them. Even though it is a very academic book, I like it.
- For my United Methodist Doctrine class that begins in January
- Excerpt from The Cambridge Companion to John Wesley
- Excerpt from Doctrine in Experience; A Methodist Theology of Church and Ministry